piątek, 9 listopada 2007

MY PAINTINGS

Now I want to show you a few my pictures. I want more painting. I like drawing of pencile, bu colors are my passion.... So, It's my pictures:


WILL TURNER


First picture, It's portrait of Will Turner, of mein character from my favourite film (actually, it's not my favourite film, but I like it) of Pirates of the Caraibbean . I made it half year ago.





JACK SPARROW
Second picture, present mein character of Pirates of the Caraibbean too. And... what more can I say... I don't finisched this picture (I must to draw his bandanna)


SOMEONE...
This portreit, present some man (I don't want tell who is it;)) I made it in las year. Unfortunetly, I don't finisched it... But.. mabe it's beter?







FROG PRINCE
The last picture, I made of watercolors, in last vacation. The picture present frog in the water but... with crown on his "head". The picture is on slip A4






4 komentarze:

kama pisze...

In one of your pictures is mr Fran*********, yes?

sigita pisze...

very nice pictures :)

Bianuś pisze...

Ofcourse... It is mr. F**********... I dedicate it for Wola...

. pisze...

Wow, I am impressed. I hope you will let us see more of your work. We definitely want to see it.